Here's the agenda for our 60th (2018) Class Reunion
Friday, September 28 — Sunday, September 30
Thursday, August 9
• 12:00 - Noon
Have fun with classmates, children and grandchildren.
Chinook & Mystery Creek Campgrounds - on the beautiful and safe Muskegon River
Please plan to arrive by 11:30 am for the four-hour canoe trip.
: Deadline for canoe reservations is July 26th
$25.00 for canoes, or $15.00 for single kayaks (or BYO: $10.00)
Friday, September 28th
• 8:00 am - Annual Golf Outing
- Evergreen Golf Course — Fee: $35
- Continental Breakfast — shotgun tee-off at 8:30 am — twosomes best ball
- Hosts: Bill Rowell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saturday, September 29th
• 4:00 pm 'til (?) - Annual Reunion Dinner
- Join your classmates (graduate or not) at the Trillium Event Center
- Smoked Chicken/Beef Bourguignon combo or Stuffed Eggplant Vegetarian Plate
- Dinner at 6:00 pm — Cash Bar all evening
- A wonderful opportunity to relax and visit with many classmates. [where]
• $35.00 per person, reservations required (see form).
Sunday, September 30th
• 4:00 pm - Fricano's Famous Thin-Crust Pizza!
- Fricano's Muskegon [where]
• A free will offering will be collected for the pizza; drinks on your own tab.
Contact Dave Matzen (email@example.com)
Looking forward to seeing you at any one or all of these activities!