Here's the agenda for our 61st (2019) Class Reunion:
Thursday, July 25th
• 12:00 Noon - Family Canoe Outing
- Have fun with classmates, children and grandchildren.
- Chinook & Mystery Creek Campgrounds on the beautiful and safe Muskegon River
- Please plan to arrive by 11:30 am for the four-hour canoe trip.
- Bring your own lunch/snacks.
- $25.00 for canoes, or $15.00 for single kayaks - [where]
-: Deadline for canoe reservations is July 15th
• Please contact Janet Lasko 906-241-9304
Friday, July 26th
• 8:15 am - Annual Golf Outing
- Location Pidgeon Creek Golf Course, 10195 120th Ave, West Olive, MI 49460
- Fee: $40, payable on arrival at the course.
- Continental Breakfast — green fees w/cart — lunch — prizes
- Arrive by 8:15am — shotgun tee-off at 9:00am. [where]
- Hosts: John Helmers 616-915-9496 or email@example.com and Bill Rowell 231-745-3403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please contact John or Bill for details.
Friday, July 26th
• Noon - Girls Luncheon
- Noon til ??? We will order lunch from their new menu.
- TED'S Restaurant (previously Vic's) at 14977 Cleveland in Spring Lake (next to Draeger Motor Sales) [where]
- Contact Gloria Draeger to make reservations at email@example.com or Home at 616-842-9665 or cell 616-502-1617
Saturday, July 27th
• 10:00 am to 2:00 pm — Annual Reunion Picnic
- Join your classmates at Pottawattomie Park!
- Potluck — bring something to share — salad, casserole, side, dessert. Lemonade, water and table service provided.
- Sheltered tables — lawn games — nearby parking — clean restrooms
- A wonderful opportunity to relax and visit with many classmates. [where]
- Helpers: Coleen Heyboer, Chuck Michele, Gloria and Lou Draeger, Judy Secory, Nancy (Sherwood) Truitt.
• A free-will basket will be available to cover the pavilion rental fee and the cost of picnic supplies.
Sunday, July 28th
• 4:00 pm - Fricano's Famous Thin-Crust Pizza!
- Fricano's Muskegon - [where]
• A self-pay affair this year, each person/couple/group handling thier own check.
Contact Dave Matzen, 7749 Ande Drive, Newburgh, IN 47630
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-618-8054
Looking forward to seeing many of you this summer!